This box is also available with ground coffee.
Do you know a coffee lover who just wants to try new things? Then offer them a tasty trip with this World Tour gift set! This lucky person will be able to discover 6 exceptional 100% arabica and freshly roasted coffees from the best plantations in the world.
The pictures show black plastic packages: good news, we now have 100% biobased brown kraft paper packages! Pictures need to be updated :-)
Contents of the box
- A nice printed cardboard gift box (see pictures)
- 6 x 250gr of fair trade ground coffee 100% arabica
- 6 tasting cards (1 per coffee)
- 1 welcome letter
In direct contact with small independent producers in the Bean Belt, we select and import high quality arabica coffees purchased directly from the producing cooperatives. We make sure that all our coffees are grown with respect for people and the earth. Once the coffee beans are in Belgium, we practice a slow roasting at moderate temperature which allows the transformation of the green coffee while keeping its precious aromas. This box contains the 6 coffees listed below:
- Condor BIO (Peru): originating from the Jaen region, this arabica presents notes of hazelnut and caramel with some lemony and floral touches. Suitable for both espresso and filter coffee.
- Lilith (Brazil): originating from the Cerrado Mineiro region, Lilith is a gourmet arabica coffee with chocolate and woody flavors. It is the gourmet coffee par excellence, suitable for the morning cup as well as for the afternoon pleasure.
- Nguvu (Rwanda, Brazil): this blend, specially made for espressos, has a powerful, balanced body with notes of cocoa, hazelnut and toast. Perfect for an intense cup of coffee at breakfast or in the early afternoon!
- Malagua BIO (Nicaragua): Our Malagua coffee is a 100% Arabica and BIO washed coffee that has a delicious lemon profile with a gourmet touch of chocolate. This coffee is produced by the Flor de Dalia cooperative in the Matagalpa region.
- Chorti (Guatemala): with a hint of bitterness and a few notes of chocolate praline, this delicious coffee from the department of Chiquimula will bring you only pleasure.
- Bonobo (Democratic Republic of Congo): This coffee is produced in the Kivu region, renowned for growing Arabica coffee. The coffee trees are grown and maintained without pesticides or chemical fertilizers. In the cup, Bonobo has a nice long finish with sweet notes and a light lemony touch.