|B2B Services||Sales||3 months minimum||Summer / September||Brussels|
Do you have some experience (or want to have some) in online sales and business development? First check done. You like qualitative and ethical products and services? You want to learn new tricks that you will use during your entire life? Second check done. Then, you might find what’s next very interesting.
Javry is a young growing coffee company (startup if you want), but we are not a regular coffee provider. Why? Because the fair-trade coffees that we offer to our customers are not only harvested in the best plantations around the planet but they also are roasted in a traditional way here, in Belgium. Besides the outstanding coffee quality, we innovate by offering a subscription service that eases Office Managers' life. In short, we deliver monthly and automatically freshly roasted fair trade coffee to companies (B2B service) so that they never run out of their precious energizing beans.
Your job, in the main lines - and if you accept it - will be to promote and sell our service in Belgium.
We expect you to do any tasks from prospection to outbound sales through emailing. If you are better at one specific task, you will focus on that one.
- You speak fluently French or Dutch
- You have basic Excel skills
- You have solid communication and interpersonal skills
- You are hands-on, curious, creative and eager to learn
- You are not afraid of taking responsibilities and making mistakes
- You are persistent, because the worst thing you could do is to give up
- You have a basic understanding of sales principles, diz dev and customer service practices
- You like coffee
- You speak English
- You are friendly, dynamic and never hesitate to make jokes
- Food, travelling expenses + extras
- Unlimited great fair trade freshly roasted coffee
- Flexible working hour (home working possibility)
- Full availability to answer your question and share our knowledge
- A young growing company that is already making money and is profitable
- Your CV (PDF from LinkedIn is enough)
- A very short cover letter (cool story about what makes you you)
What We Offer
Did you recognize yourself in the description here over? Don't hesitate and shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 attachments:
We will come back to you shortly! ;-)