Flanders Sales Developer
Have an impact while having fun!
|B2B Services||Sales||September 2019||Full time job||Brussels||NL|
Do you have some experience in sales development and want to enhance it? First check done. You like qualitative and ethical products and services? Second check done. Do you want to join a dedicated team working hard on an ethical project that scales-up? Apply for the leading ethical coffee company of Belgium!
Javry is a fast-growing coffee company (scale-up). We went from 1 SME customer in 2016 to more than 350 recurring SME customers today. The fair-trade coffees that we offer to our customers are not only harvested in the best plantations around the planet but they also are roasted in a traditional way here, in Belgium. Besides the outstanding coffee quality, we innovate by offering an online subscription service that eases Office Managers' life. In short, we deliver monthly and automatically freshly roasted fair trade coffee to SME (B2B service) to make sure they never run out of their precious energising beans. Last but not least: we do our best to have a neutral environmental impact on our activity. All our products and packages are eco-friendly and we ask the same to our suppliers.
Your job is to promote and sell our service and products in Belgium with a strong focus on Flanders.
We expect you to initiate and follow business opportunities, to seek out new sales opportunities through emailing, events, networking but also to listen to customers' needs, prepare and deliver customised and high-quality presentations of Javry's products and services, to negotiate and close deals and to handle complaints or objections.
Werken als Sales Hero bij Javry, wat betekent dat juist?
- Close online deal requests
- Develop your customer portfolio
- Participate to events on behalf of the company
- Discover, master and enhance our sales process
- Provide assistance and information on product features
- Assess prospects needs and determine the fit with our service
- Find new sales opportunities through emailing, events, networking
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- You are result driven
- You are computer & internet friendly
- You speak and write perfectly in Dutch
- You like to build strong and lasting relationships
- You have a good understanding of sales principles
- You have solid communication and interpersonal skills
- You have at least 1 successful year experience in sales
- You are hands-on, curious, creative and eager to learn
- You are not afraid of taking responsibilities and making mistakes
- You are persistent, because the worst thing you could do is to give up
- You like coffee ;-)
- You speak English or French (or both)
- You are friendly, dynamic and never hesitate to make jokes
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree from a Sales/Business/Management school
What We Offer
- Full package (competitive salary, phone, car, meals)
- Unlimited great fair trade freshly roasted coffee
- A fast-growing company that is already profitable
- Friendly environment and flexible working hour (home working possibility)
- An opportunity to jump early in a fast-growing project that will offer many other opportunities in the future (internationalization, team management, product expansion, ...)
- More than a job, we give you the chance to work for a project that makes sense. Every bean you sell makes a difference. It helps our dedicated farmers to keep growing, to educate their children and of course, it gives them a long term perspective. We promote quality made in respect of Human and the Earth. Actually, you'll become some kind of Hero :)
Did you recognise yourself in the description here over? Don't hesitate and shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 attachments:
- Your CV (PDF from LinkedIn is enough)
- A very short cover letter (cool story about what makes you you)
We will come back to you shortly! ;-)
Not interested? Have a look at our other job offers:
|Internship||2 months minimum||Web Developer Intern||Brussels|
|Internship||2 months minimum||Digital Marketer||Brussels|
|Full-time||Full time job||Business Developer||Brussels|
|Full-time||Full time||Warehouseman - Technician||Brussels|
|Full-time||Full time||Flanders Sales Developer||Brussels|